Contact Brad Gough
Why Choose Brad?
What's Your Home Worth?
There are many unsubstantiated theories as to why home values are continuing to increase. From those who are worried that lending standards are again becoming too lenient (data shows this is untrue), to those who are concerned that prices are again approaching boom peaks because of irrational exuberance (this is also untrue as prices are not at peak levels when they are adjusted for inflation), there seems to be no shortage of opinion.
However, the increase in prices is easily explained by the theory of supply & demand. Whenever there is a limited supply of an item that is in high demand, prices increase.
It is that simple. In real estate, it takes a six-month supply of existing salable inventory to maintain pricing stability. In most housing markets, anything less than six months will cause home values to appreciate and anything more than seven months will cause prices to depreciate (see chart 1).
It is a common misconception that a real estate agent learns of someone looking to buy or sell a home when someone simply calls an agency looking for an agent to help them. Although this can happen, it is very rare. In fact, over 80% of the referrals I receive come from past clients and past coworkers just like you. The other 15-20% of referrals comes from our national network of relocation companies and other Coldwell Banker agencies across the country.
The greatest compliment I can receive is when someone like you refers me to a friend, coworker or family member of theirs. If you, or someone you know, are looking to either buy or sell a home then I would certainly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
If so, click below to view our team's listings
Click for photos of 8851 Bay Breeze Lane - $499,900
Click for photos of 7502 N. Meridian Street - $380,000
Click for photos of 720 Spring Valley Drive - Now Pending
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
12401 Old Meridian Street
Carmel, In 46032
Mobile (317) 590-3571
Office (317) 844-1131
unsubscribe me from this list